Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good News

A) The weather is FINALLY cooling down. I can wear jeans again. This is beyond exiting to me.
B) For some reason the coffee here does not make me feel anxious, and thus I am becoming appropriately addicted. I'm getting into a cappuccino habit in the morning, and I have a feeling I'll be doing shots of espresso by lunch soon enough.
C) Had my first class this morning (Writing Fiction in Rome) an will have another one later (Food and Wine of Italy) that sound like they're going to be amazing. Must buy a writing sketchbook...
D) Put down my deposit for the trip to Greece. While I don't know anyone going on that trip too well, I figure this opportunity (though the most expensive one of my semester here by far) is too good to pass up.

...will find a way to make other travel plans happen soon.

C'e vediamo

No comments:

Post a Comment